Online Development in Las Vegas Business and Gaming Sector
For companies in the gambling sector, online gaming in now imperative for survival. Online casinos are the dominating force for the industry and we are now helping business in Las Vegas to be available to players that are after easily accessible games online, including roulette, slots and poker.
Below we discuss the tool models to implement the online changes and how our Ext JS in Action software will help to transition the change.
About Ext JS in Action
With Ext JS in Action tools, companies can accelerate the development cycle of high-quality turnkey applications. The Ext JS in Action framework offers a unique coding paradigm for all components with hundreds of integrated and tested integrated interface components, topics, application examples and templates. Over 60% of Fortune 100 companies use Ext JS in action products to design, develop and test data-driven platforms, mobile and web applications. Ext JS is a division of Idera, Inc.
Ext JS 7.1 offers many updates and additions to the classic and modern toolkit for the development of desktop, network and mobile applications. In addition, the library is expanded with more than 140 predefined user interface components, including comprehensive API documentation, which simplifies the search for functions, methods, and events. This release also includes several quality improvements focused on performance and scalability.
Learn more about improving JS Classic and Modern Toolkit
• High quality UX components and UX enhancements to Ext JS Grid components which are popular with promotions focused on line editing, vertical and horizontal scrolling, network locking, increased drag and drop and web data applications
• Improvements made to the elements and the forms of text, in particular the combo boxes, the radio groups, the text zones and the tag zones, in particular the user-friendliness, the reactivity, the rendering and the headings.
• The Froala WYSIWYG component has been updated to support version 3.0
Extensions for ExtReact, ExtAngular and ExtWebComponents
• Improved support for using Ext JS in React functionality and Angular Framework
Web Ext JS is added in the action module to make each application its structure
• New API documents, including writing, copying and pasting from any source, method or event
New function to start
• Tools and tips to speed up application development, including copy and paste examples, introducing new components and violins in the Ext JS manual and functional documentation
Developers who use Ext JS in Corner UI tools, React UI tools, and frameworks in an independent component library benefits from having a modern and a classic toolkit setup and enhancements cache as well as component updates available in Ext JS online Enterprise.
Learn more about the main features and tools of Ext JS 7.1:
**• Download a free 30-day trial of Ext JS 7.1 **
**• Preview an Ext JS receiver for each device **
**• Read the first step with Ext JS **
**• Join the “News at 7.1” webinar on Thursday January 16, 2020 at 10:00 am / 8:00 am. **
• Execution of Ext JS clients can connect to the support portal to access the Ext JS, Cmd and Ext JS npm frames.